A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
SHIT YEAH THIS IS IMPORTANT SO SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE
I HOPE YOU MEET YOUR FAVORITE BAND MEMBER AND THEY LIKE YOU AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE THEM
i just fell in love with a paragraph?
How can you be so in love so quickly…
when someone remembers little things like that >
This is so unbelievably gorgeous
i will never forgive myself for the typo in this bye forever
the typo omg
dont talk about it i wanna die
Tumblr during December
This is the most accurate post I think I’ve ever seen.